Dependent Children should not have their own Hubs. They are not Business Concepts and as such should not be a Business Key by themselves. They only make sense when associated with a Business concept. One example is Line Items in a Order. The Line Item in Order by itself does not make sense. It needs to … Data Vault Anti-pattern: Creating Hubs for Dependent Children
- Bitemporal data in Data Vault
- Data Vault Anti-pattern: Using a HASHKEY to generate the LINK HASHKEY
- Data Vault Anti-pattern: Including Business Keys in the SAT HASHDIFF
- Data Vault Anti-pattern: Adding column to the middle of the hashdiff
- Data Vault Anti-pattern: Using Multi-Active SAT to model data with multiple records for the same Business Key that arrive one Micro-batch
No comments to show.