While it is tempting to implement Business Rules at the Infomart Level, that is not where the Business Rules should reside. They should reside in Business Vault. This enables historisation of the Business Rules and introduces auditability. When the Business Rule changes, with historisation it is possible to go back in time and analyze the … Data Vault Anti-pattern: Implementing Business Rules at the Infomart Level
- Bitemporal data in Data Vault
- Data Vault Anti-pattern: Using a HASHKEY to generate the LINK HASHKEY
- Data Vault Anti-pattern: Including Business Keys in the SAT HASHDIFF
- Data Vault Anti-pattern: Adding column to the middle of the hashdiff
- Data Vault Anti-pattern: Using Multi-Active SAT to model data with multiple records for the same Business Key that arrive one Micro-batch
No comments to show.